Hello coach\team manager,
Follow these 3 easy steps to start using TeamTracky:
Step 1. Add your team.
You can add your team by using your browser or the TeamTracky mobile app.
Using your browser
- Visit www.teamtracky.com and click the [SIGN UP] button at the right top corner.
- Fill up your personal information on step 1:
Click [Next – Step 2].
- Fill up your your team’s information on step 2 and click the [Register Team] button
Adding your team will automatically make you the team owner, and gives you manager access to all features. You can add other members, manage events, send notifications and carry out other team management functions to which invited members don’t have access. Team owners can give manager access to any other member, even transfer the team to someone else on the team.
Using the mobile app
- Download the TeamTracky app:
- Tap the [Create Account] button (not the [Sign In] button, you’ll use that to login later).
- Fill up your personal and team’s information in the registration form and tap the [Register Team] button.
Your team is added and you should receive a confirmation email.
Click at the link on that email to verify your email address and login for the first time.
Step 2. Invite your members.
It is getting a bit lonely now, so is time to invite your team’s members (players, assistant coaches, trainers, etc).
Add Members one by one
To add a member select [Team Members] from the main menu and click [Add Member], complete the member’s contact info and the rest of the fields in the form.
Pay special attention to the following required fields:
- Member type (for more info, click here).
- Track availability.
When this field is set to “No,” members won’t appear in the attendance page and they won’t be able to set their availability for team events (default is “Yes”).
- Member has manager access.
By default, new members have no manager access. Only check this, if you want to give someone manager access.
Finally, click the [Save] button to add the member to the team.
Member will receive the invitation by email with unique link to login into TeamTracky and join the team.
Until the new member accepts your invitation, he will have a status of “Not Registered.” Once he/she login for the first time, his status will change to “Active” (for more information on member statuses click here).
1. Add members from a list of name and emails
If you have your team roster on a spreadsheet, copy and paste the member list in this format:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
Enter one member per line, separate the fields by a comma and try to avoid spaces.
2. Import from a TeamSnap export file
If you are switching from TeamSnap (good call by the way) follow these steps:
- Login to TeamSnap.
- Click at the Roster button then the Export button at the top right.
- In the “Export Roster” page, click the [Export CSV File] button and save the file on your computer.
- Don’t forget to say hi for the last time.. 😎
- Then, login to TeamTracky, and click “Team Members” and then “Import Members” from the menu.
- Click the [Browse] button in the “Import from a TeamSnap Export” section, and upload the file you just exported.
- Click [Import] and you done. All your roster will be imported into TeamTracky.
Step 3. Schedule
Last step is to add or import your team’s schedule (games, practices, meetings or other events).
For information on how to create events, read here.
Import League Schedule
We promised you to automate the process so you can spend more time on the field.
To import your team’s league schedule follow these steps:
- Visit go.teamtracky.com and login as a manager.
- Select “Schedule” and then “Import league Schedule” from the menu.
- Select the league your team plays on and click the [Find My Games] button.
Make sure the team name and gender you assigned when you added your team matches what is entered in the league. If the name can’t be matched exactly you’ll be prompted to find your team by typing part of its name or your club’s name .
- Once you see all the games assigned to your team, select the ones you want to import and click the [Add Games to my Team’s Schedule] button.
You just saved a few hours. Go enjoy the rest of your day!