We are sure you are a busy person—fulfilling multiple schedules at work and elsewhere can be time consuming!
If you are using a Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo calendar on your browser or mobile phone you can easily add your team’s schedule from TeamTracky.
– Login to TeamTracky using your desktop browser.
– Select [Schedule] from the main menu, and click [Export].
You have the option to export the calendar from the current team you are logged in or, if you are a member of multiple teams, the combined calendar of all of them.
– Copy the link, and paste it into Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo or any calendar that supports the iCal format.
Android and Google Calendar users:
- Open Google Calendar.
- Next to “Other calendars” on the left, click the Down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the calendar’s link you copied before in the field provided.
- Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Write down or copy the URL for your team’s calendar you want to add to your iPhone.
- Tap the “Settings” icon, then scroll down and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
- Tap “Add Account” and select “Other.”
- Select the “Add Subscribed Calendar” option, fill in the Google Calendar URL in the Server box and click “Next.” Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a username or password.
- Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping “Calendars” in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.
If you added the TeamTracky calendar into your Google account but still don’t see the calendar on your iPhone, visit this link:
Check all the calendars and click Save.